Hey y'all! It's Shelfie Sunday!
This is the second right shelf of my living room bookcase. My shelves are glass and mirrored and I haven't learned how to take pictures of the shelves without everything else (including me and my pink cell phone case that is reflected in the glitter globe) but the books are what's important and you see the titles just fine…I think. These are not all necessarily biographies but all of them speak about a person's real life in some capacity so they landed all together.
As is usual, they'll also be updated on my Pinterest site.
On The Shelf
From right to left:
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
- The Autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Black Girl in Paris – Shay Youngblood
- Wrapped in Rainbows – Valerie Boyd
- Braided in My Hair – Tiffany Alexander
- Mom & Me & Mom – Maya Angelou
- The Way Forward is With a Broken Heart – Alice Walker
- Gather Together in My Name – Maya Angelou
- Singin' and Swingin' and Getting' Merry Like Christmas – Maya Angelou
- Dust Tracks on a Road: An Autobiography – Zora Neale Hurston
- From the Heart: Eight Rules to Live By – Robin Roberts
- I, Tina: My Life Story – Tina Turner
- Coming of Age in Mississippi: And Autobiography by Anne Moody – Anne Moody
And one of my New York globes from my first trip there.
See ya next week!